Sunday 30 August 2015

Scotland Holiday Haul

While in Scotland for a week I couldn't help but buy a few things while I was there! It is a bit of an odd mix but I hope you enjoy.


















Jewellery  

Golden Snitch Necklace, £7 I bought this at a little stall while exploring the Edinburgh Fringe for £7. However I have seen these online so if you do a little searching (probably on etsy) you should be able to find one like it.

Elephant Hand Bracelet, H&M, £3.99 When I bought this I actually thought it was your usual bracelet, I soon realised I was wrong, however I believe I prefer it this way anyway.

Gold Earrings, H&M, £3.99 I thought the earrings on the left were really interesting as they are 3D on your ear.

Hair Accessories

Hair Ties, £8.50 I am aware this is a lot of money for some hair ties but I got them at a fancy hotel in Scotland and my parents treated me to them. Quite often when I take my hair down it feels like half my hair is being ripped out at the same time so I am hoping these will help stop that.

Hair Thingy, Primark, £2 I don't really know what this is called but I thought it was a cool idea that I can hopefully work into my wardrobe somehow. Probably for nights out.

Clothing

Sweatshirt, Primark, £5 I have been hunting for a really nice wooly jumoer but I am yet to find one, instead I found this sweatshirt and thought it will be really nice for lazy days or when I can't be bothered to put together an outfit.

Make Up Brushes

Real Techniques Concealer Brush, Boots, £7.99 I always used to use my finger to blend in my concealer so I thought I would branch out and try a brush instead. I am a big fan of the real technique brushes so I knew I could trust them.

Bold Metals 101 Triangle Foundation, Boots, £16.50 I have wanted to try the new range for a while now and boots have a sale on them at them moment so what a better time to start!

Other

Toy Story Tsum Tsum's, Clintons, £3.50 The Disney store has stopped selling the Toy Story tsum tsum's which I was devestated about but I found them in Clintons. I wanted to buy them all but I restricted myself to just three.

After Me Came the Flood and Clockwork Orange, Waterstones I got these plainly because I only took two books with me and I finished them within the first couple of days.

Drinks Bottle, Primark, £3.50 I have been making a lot of milkshakes recently and I wanted a cute pintresty milk bottle to drink them from. However I am yet to fine one but I saw this one in the Edinburgh Primark and thought it was quite cute.





No comments:

Post a Comment