Monday 10 August 2015

A Sunny Day in Sheringham

As this weekend was incredibly hot, me and my mum and dad decided to go on a little jaunt to the North Norfolk Coast.

The Day started with a lovely trip to Blickling Hall (where Anne Boleyn was born) for some nice lunch where I got to read a bit of my book while waiting for food and a trip to the second hand bookshop - the photo of the shop is taken on a stage which my Grandad built when he was stationed there during WW2. Then we went on to Sheringham a little sea side town with a few shops and a couple of arcades. My day then finished with a visit to The Two Lifeboats pub on the sea front for tea where I had my favourite meal of sausage and mash. The weather was so gorgeous I couldn't help but take a few photos and why not share them on here!












No comments:

Post a Comment