Sunday 9 August 2015

Urban Decay Naked: Smoky Event

So on Thursday (August 6th) the new Urban Decay Naked palette was launched in the UK. Me and my friend decided to go to the launch event at our local Debenhams it cost £5 to go to the event but I believe that if you chose to buy the palette (which I am yet to do) there was £5 off. Included in the ticket price you got a couple of free testers (bottom photo) and a free make over which we are planning to do next Thursday in preparation for a night out.

For me the event was just ok, however if I was quite knew to make-up it would have been fabulous. As the two make-up artists put make-up on the models they gave quite a few nice tips and tricks to help with putting your own make-up on better. Having spent many hours of my life watching beauty guru's make-up tutorials I kinda know what to do (I may know but I cannot do!) What I found was best about the event was that they handed round products to test and see what they were like, which definitely made me want to spend A LOT of money.

Although I didn't buy the palette or any products as it is a lot of money for me to spend right now - although my student loan comes in soon ;) - it was a lovely experience especially for someone like me who feels intimidated when speaking to people at make-up counters.










No comments:

Post a Comment