Saturday 8 August 2015

July Favourites!

For the first time I am going to do a Favourites blog, mainly as there are a few things that I have really been enjoying this month that I thought that I would share.
















Beauty.

The Bare Minerals True Romantic Eye shadow Quad £29. This is the first high end eye shadow that I have actually bought. I got a Debenhams voucher and went in meaning to get an Urban Decay naked palette, but I got looking around and testing a load of colours and I fell in love with 1) the packaging, isn't it pretty and 2) I couldn't resist the shimmery gold!

Clothing.

Floral Bardot Dress, New Look, £14.99.
I find this dress really comfy because of the skater dress fit, but it's also a bit different because of the Bardot neckline and very summery because of the floral.


Accessories.

Rose Gold Metallic Backpack, New Look, £19.99.  I have been looking at this bag whenever I go into New Look and also thinking about it whenever I am not in New Look. So finally about a week ago I bought it, and isn't it B-E-A-UTIFUL. it has a little front pocket and two small ones on the side, inside there is a zipped pocket and a phone slip like in most bags. There is plenty of room to lose all your items in as well :).

Choker, Primark, £1.50. Ever since they have come back into style I have really wanted to get a choker but I didn't really find a style that I liked and I have been unsure whether or not a choker would irritate me throughout the day. However because it has an adjustable chain it doesn't have to be tight against my neck. Also I really like the simplicity of the silver band with a small simple heart.

Bracelet, Primark, £2.00. This is a very recent purchase of mine and I have only worn it a couple of times, but I find that it being a mix of a bracelet and a ring adds to it and really makes it something different that I have never owned before.

Other.

The Truth About the Harry Qubert Affair, Joel Dicker. Although this is a chunky book it didn't feel like there were 600+ pages. It was a complete page turner, it felt that with every chapter there was  new twist to the plot. It really kept you guessing from beginning to end, which is something that I really love in a book. I would definitely recommend this book to anyone and everyone (well maybe not little children!)


No comments:

Post a Comment