Monday 2 January 2017

Rest Day

I had to work yesterday (oh yeah forgot to mention I found a job, nothing much just a retail job not really the dream). For some reason the shop was open on New Year's Day and I was one of the four unlucky people who had to work. What I normally like to do is rest, not because I'm hungover or anything but I think it's nice to take a day to rest before tackling what the new year might bring. 

As I worked I didn't get to do this, although I did have a lovely evening round my brothers. So today I did just that I had no alarm set, got up when I wanted lounged around watching YouTube had a wonderful lunch eating up left over Christmas cheese (one of the best Christmas food in our house). Then spent the rest of the day curled up on the sofa sloshing. It's been great. 

I think sometimes everyone needs just a day when they don't have to worry about chores they need to do or how they should look and just put their feet up. I'm not saying I'm always rushed off my feet and never get a chance to slosh it was just nice treating myself to doing nothing. 


No comments:

Post a Comment