Friday 6 January 2017

Movie A Day

I'd like to think that I've seen quite a few films in my twenty one years but there are still so many that I want to watch. Whether I missed them at the cinema or they're classics made before I was born that I'm still yet to watch.

I am such a creature of habit I know what I like so I stick to that. I read the same books over and over, I eat the same food and I watch my favourite films over and over I think I have watched inside out to many times to count. I want to broaden my film knowledge. So that's exactly what I plan to do. My plan is to watch a new film (to me) everyday. I waste so many hours a day watching YouTube or tv programmes I have already watched that I thought if I'm going to procrastinate on my iPad I might as watch something new and maybe even sometimes cultured.

So at the end of every week I want to write a post and catalogue what I have watched. Maybe write a line or two about what I thought of them. I'm not going to pretend that I know anything about film, it will just be honest opinions from an average joe - well for as long as I can keep it up.


No comments:

Post a Comment