Wednesday 22 April 2015

Summer is Coming

Over the past few months I have really missed blogging. I just haven't been able to make time and I really hopped that I would be able to but uni just caught up with me and I have had to slog through all the work. Fortunately it is all going to be over in 29 days (yes I am counting) and before that it is my 20th birthday!!!

I can't wait till the 11th May when I can forget about university until September and can enjoy my summer. I have a few exciting things to look forward too. the main thing being that i was lucky enough to get tickets to go to BBC Radio 1's big weekend that is in Norwich this year. So i can tick of seeing Taylor Swift and Sam Smith live off of my bucket list.

I also have a nice and relaxing week away with my parents to Somerset which means a week of reading while they look at the view of the sea and moan at me for reading so much!

And it also means I get to spend time with my cousin and getting to play tennis with him all summer!

I also hereby promise to upload at least a blog a week without fail!!!! I don't have ant reason not to and I really want to get into the swing of things on here as the few posts I have done I have really enjoyed.



So here is to a good summer filled with friends family and blogging ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment