Wednesday 22 April 2015

Procrastination

I think the whole world at one point of another must suffer from a case of Procrastination but I swear I suffer with it more than most. At this exact moment I have one performance to do work for one adventure story book to finish a presentation to make and three essays to do! but here I am sitting watching Jane the Virgin and writing this blog post.



It's not as if I don't care about what grade I get. I really want and need to do well, but I physically can't get started. I have the work next to me ready to work on but instead i am writing my second blog post in about an hour!

I keep telling myself that it will be fine and that is my problem. I have everything planned out in my head thinking it will be fine so I don't worry and if I don't worry I don't work which means it gets to a couple days before the deadline and I panic.

This blog post has surprisingly helped me with motivation and I am not about to get cracking on some work.

No comments:

Post a Comment