Thursday 29 September 2016

The Job Search

The honeymoon is over, I need to find a job. It's September the time people are starting to go back to university and I'm sat at home as a graduate.

I've been putting off this whole thing and making excuses to why I haven't been looking. It needs to stop. There's a theme on this blog of me needing to get my arse in gear. What I'm finding hard is that I'm trained for absolutely nothing. The degree I chose is what I want to do in the future I dream of being on stage night after night. However that's not going to happen without a lot of blood sweat and tears. While I work on that though I need an income.

So this week I have started. And it is frustrating! just for a simple retail job you have to go through pages and pages of applications until you can submit! What i find the hardest is making it seem that I want every job I apply to even if that's furthest from the truth,.

Let's hope something turns up soon.

Kate xx

No comments:

Post a Comment