Wednesday 6 May 2015

Top 5 Favourite Apps

Like most people these days I am glued to my phone, and because of this there are a few apps that I am constantly checking.


YouTube: 


The first one has got to be YouTube it is the first thing I check when I wake up and the last think I look at before I go to sleep. Everyone knows about YouTube and if you have managed to find this blog post but don't know about YouTube then I don't know how you have managed that!!!!


Fitbit:

So I got a fitbit for my 20th birthday, mainly I didn't really know what I wanted from my parents but I am also slowly getting more and more interested in my fitness and the idea of a run doesn't give shivers down my spine. The app along with the band measures your steps and also the quality of your sleep. I know that a phone can do pretty much everything that this fitbit can do but I never really have my phone in my pocket and i don't trust what it says when my phone has been in my bag. I should say that if you don't have a fitbit then you can't use the app, but if you are in the market for a new watch or any fitness gadgets then you should consider getting a fitbit.



Instagram:

Another app that pretty much everyone with a smartphone uses so there is no need to describe it. I haven't posted to much recently but I do like to scroll through my feed and spy on what people are up to and do a bit of celebrity spying.





YikYak:

This one is for the university students mainly. Its an app where you can anonymously say things and then people vote whether they like it or not. I say it is mainly for university students because in Lincoln (which is where I study) every post is about the university in some way. I love it for the same reason why I like twitter it wastes time when you are waiting around, and it can sometimes have some funny posts.



Timehop:

The last app that I have been loving is Timehop. Although i truly hate the Kate of 5 years ago as she isn't half embarrassing it is really enjoyable to see what you were doing all those years ago. Although it can be a little scary just how quickly time flies!

I want to know what are your favourite apps at the moment? Leave a comment down below to give me some new apps to try out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment