Wednesday 16 December 2015

Lincoln Christmas Market

So every year from about the 3rd - 6th of December there is the Lincoln Christmas Market which is absolutely beautiful, especially at night.

I have been all three years I have lived here and the past two I have been with my parents. The market is at the top of Steep Hill around the cathedral and the castle.

This year I went twice on Saturday, once with my parents and again later with my house mates, I didn't really buy much just a couple tree decorations, some hand and lip cream (which I am yet to test out) and of course some food. It's such a lovely festive atmosphere when you walk around, it's a great start to the festive season. So if you'r ever in or near Lincoln at the start of December you should really check the market out.

I've taken a few pictures which I hope you enjoy.




















No comments:

Post a Comment