Tuesday 3 November 2015

Halloween

A couple of days go as you know was Halloween! And in good old student style I dressed up. It was the final year of going out with my flatmates for Halloween so this time we did a group costume.

We decided on The Wizard of Oz! But to give it that creepy Halloween feel we gored ourselves up! I was the scarecrow. The way I gored mine out was to give myself a Chelsea smile, I've always wanted to use liquid latex so this year I went for it. I managed to find a little gem in Wilko's this year and got my liquid latex for only a quid. After the smile, I used orange lipstick for my nose outlined in a black eye liner, and to top it off I make my eyes look a bit tired. All my outfit consisted of was a check shirt, denim shorts and brown tights with holes I ripped up and stuffed with hamster bedding with a load of blood on them. I hope you enjoy the photos of my make-up/costume, sorry there's not more I got a tad drunk ;).









No comments:

Post a Comment